Many athletes are prone to pain, injury, and soreness. It’s important for them to find the right methods to relieve the pain in a safe and effective way.
Many may be concerned about the harmful side effects and addictive properties of pain medications. CBD oils are a safe alternative that have the potential to help lessen pain and encourage body recovery and comfort.
What’s in CBD?
CBD stands for Cannabidiol which comes from organically grown hemp plants. Hemp can be used in many things, such as making clothing or seeds for cosmetics.
Hemps contains less THC, or Tetrahydrocannabinol, and high amounts of CBD. THC is the primary ingredient in marijuana and is the portion that gives a “high” effect.
Without THC, CBD-isolate products are a more reliable option for athletes who are subject to drug testing. It is important to speak with a health care professional before using CBD oils to fully understand each ingredient.
Comfortability in Using CBD Products
CBD is not FDA approved in most circumstances; however, it can still be used as a quality wellness supplement for relieving pain, reducing inflammation, addressing digestive issues, improving sleep, and boosting body recovery.
- Physical Relief: CBD can relieve pain by signaling to your body to lessen the transmitters that tell your body to spark pain.
- Inflammation Suppression: CBD acts as a neurotransmitter and suppresses inflammatory cues.
- Digestive Issues: The CBD can help with stomach swelling and bloating.
- Sleep Improvement: CBD can decrease insomnia and initiates the sleep cycle.
- Body Recovery: CBD can act like a long-term recovery plan instead of a quick fix from pain relief medication.
Athletes who use CBD can also have additional benefits, such as improving their mental health. CBD can help relieve stress and anxiety. Since CBD is not addictive, it allows athletes to use the product without fear of getting hooked on a medication.
CBD Oil Options
Certain CBD oils can have different affects and should be chosen on an individual basis.
- Full Spectrum “Whole Plant” CBD Oil is extracted from the hemp plant in full, which can leave small traces of THC but will not give you a “high” feeling.
- CBD Oil Tincture, THC Free is filtered and chilled. This has no traces of THC and won’t show on a drug test.
- Broad Spectrum “Whole Plant” CBD Oil, THC Free is formulated with no THC but includes other cannabinoids from hemp.
CBD oils are easy to consume and can also be offered in options of CBD gummies or CBD topical creams.Read More About CBD Oils Can Help Athletes