When creating your marketing strategy, it’s essential to add SEO keywords. They will help your website rank higher on searches and allow people to find your mental health practice.
But how do you find the right keywords? Here’s a guide on finding the best mental health SEO keywords.
How To Choose Mental Health SEO Keywords
Finding the right keywords will be a huge factor in how high your website ranks on search engines. When you enter keywords to your website, it will help bring your website to the top because it includes words people are searching for.
It also helps when you include SEO keywords into blogging strategies. If you provide educational mental health blogs, when people ask questions online, they will come across your blog as an answer.
How do you choose the perfect SEO keywords? You should follow these tips so you can get effective SEO keywords:
- Use SEO tool to get real numbers on metrics like search volume and keyword difficulty.
- Choose a topic you want to focus on and narrow it down from there.
- Identify keywords that have a high search volume.
- Pick keywords that are specific and not too competitive to rank for.
- Look at the SERP page and consider searcher intent for each keyword you consider.
What Tools Can You Use to Find Keywords
You may be wondering how you can find the right keywords. There are online tools that allow you to find the most popular SEO keywords, including:
- Google Search Console
- Moz Pro
- Majestic SEO Tools
The tools can help you identify three main things:
- Search volume, so you know how many people are searching certain keywords
- Search intent, so you know what a person is most likely to search
- Keyword competitiveness so you know who else is using the keywords