Summit Evolution 8 is the most user-friendly photogrammetric workstation on the market. It’s designed to interact with CAD and GIS, making it as easy as possible to extract usable three-dimensional information from stereo data. Summit Evolution is our hero product and we are excited to announce the launch of version eight, which includes a number of improvements.
Improving Summit Evolution 8 Photogrammetry Software
Summit Evolution 8 is launching in August 2021. Our team has been developing digital mapping and photogrammetric products since 1987. As a user of DAT/EM software, you are invited to receive the upcoming Summit version 8.0 software update. DAT/EM has made many improvements to the programs, largely based on requests from users like you. Here are some of the updates you can employ with version 8.0:
- DAT/EM Admin tool: Release check, license server setting, CAD/extension enabler, and more, all in one place
- Summit: New images filter in the model generator, new project templates contain your favorite settings
- Terrain Projects: Speedier image and stereo mate generation from 100% of your Lidar input
- Keypad: New keyword lists to start Summit and LandScape functions
- ArcMap: New DAT/EM Replace Geometry, Contour Up/Down, and Explode Polyline tools
- ArcGIS Pro: New Zoom to Selected Object and XYZOUT tools; Support up to ArcGIS Pro 2.8.1
- AutoCAD: AutoCAD 2022 support
- MicroStation: Release of Capture and MapEditor for 64-bit MicroStation Connect products
- Global Mapper: Global Mapper 22.x support
- And much more!
Key Features of Summit Evolution
Summit Evolution supports many types of multispectral imagery. It can be utilized alongside aerial film, small and medium-format metric cameras, orthophotos, matrix and push-broom digital airborne cameras, close-range imagers, LiDAR, UAS imagery, RPC satellites, and more.
Summit Evolution is an ideal solution for organizations looking for an efficient way to extract and edit large amounts of highly detailed data. Our customer list includes engineering firms, utilities companies, construction companies, departments of transportation, and timber companies. Our software is used in more than 70 countries, including the United States and Canada.
Getting Started With Summit Evolution 8
We offer a 30-day demonstration period, which enables you to access a full version of the Summit Evolution 8 photogrammetry software, with technical support along the way as you’re learning the ropes. This is a great way to try it out and see how much it improves your workflow.
Our Summit Evolution 8 photogrammetry software comes in four product levels:
2. Feature Collection.
4. Summit UAS.Read More About What’s New About Summit Evolution Version 8 Photogrammetry Software?